Kathryn Perez is the agent you’ve been looking for....knowledgeable, award winning, and passionate.
You’ll quickly recognize these traits when you meet her! With Kathryn at the helm, the process of buying or selling your home is actually enjoyable. She simplifies a very difficult process each step of the way and with great integrity.
As a full-time real estate agent and a full Guild Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, Kathryn provides sellers the blueprint they need to maximize the sale of their property:
Dozens of glowing reviews describe Kathryn’s strong negotiation skills and her ability to get even the most difficult deals to the closing table. These customer testimonials reveal Kathryn’s energy and passion for her career as well as her dedication to her clients. Most of Kathryn's business is referral and past clients!
Kathryn is excited to expand her reach and roll out her Red Horse Group brand –
“From Farms to Waterfront” specializing in:
Kathryn has called Monmouth County home since 1978. Happily married, she has three wonderful children. When not busy representing a buyer or seller, Kathryn is busy with anything equitation, fine dark Belgian chocolate and enjoying family. Kathryn’s main key to success is the Golden Rule …and to not take herself too seriously!
Whether you are readying your home for sale or merely toying with the idea, call Kathryn today for a private consultation.
• NJAR Circle of Excellence: Gold 2020-2021; Silver 2015-2019; Bronze 2006-07, 2009-14
• NJAR Distinguished Sales Club Award
• Coldwell Banker International President's Circle
• Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Agent• Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
• Member Monmouth County Board of Realtors
• Member New Jersey Association of Realtors
• Member National Association of Realtors
• SFR (Short Sale Certified)
• Certified Relocation Specialist
• M.S. Graduate School of Management & Urban Policy, The New School, NYC
• B.S. Social Science, Polytechnic University, Brooklyn
• Red Bank Catholic High School